Saturday, June 2, 2012

What's Been Happening?

The New Faux Suede Leather Skirt I bought from Princess Polly!

Some Purchases From my Bloch Voucher

Started Selling old clothes online

Been competing in several eisteddfods lately



Hello fellow bloggers! Today I was bored out of my brains and made a post of what has been happening lately in my life. The most exciting image, is the last one. I have been accepted into the Netherlands Summer Intesive program, which is a dance program where 60 people from all over the world are chosen. I am so excited to head over there at the end of July especially being my first time being overseas. The excitement is unbearable!

Hope you're all doing well,

Tiarna, x

7 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations for being accepted to go to the Netherlands, that's amazing!
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! This is amazing! I wish you good luck over there! :)
    Elyse
    demoiselleatomique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely new things, especially happy for you about the dance program! Congratulations ♥

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the dance program!

    Cute photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congratulations! You have such a cute blog, I love the fact that you jazz up old clothes and make them into something new, such a clever idea. Your sewing skills are amazing, and your outfits are to-die-for!!

    xx

    http://georgexoxo.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the perfomance! I love this blog and those fierce dancer poses!<3
    xx
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!

    xo,
    Elyse
    shortandsweetelyse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete